Nebraska Health Network offers a number of educational resources to help advance our mission of delivering patient-centered, high-value care.
RESOURCES DEVELOPED FOR YOUR NEEDS
MEDICAL RISK ADJUSTMENT
Health-care providers are undergoing a massive shift in how health care is delivered—and how it’s paid for. It’s a move from fee-for-service, or volume care—where the more you do, the more you get paid—to value-based care—where physicians are rewarded for providing high-quality, efficient care. Many factors drive success in value-based care, but one of the most crucial is Medical Risk Adjustment.
MEDICARE ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT
The Medicare Annual Wellness visit connects patients and providers to review health records, discuss preventive health-care services, such as screenings and vaccinations, and to develop an overall care plan. View the NHN's resources to better understand AWVs and how your patients can benefit from this yearly visit.
Resources to Help You Perform
NHN Library of Resources
NHN has a variety of resources to help educate physicians, providers and patients. Explore the current topics and resources below. If there is additional resources you would like to see added, please contact us.
- Daily Self Check, Diabetes (patient resource)
- Diabetic Eye Exams & Retinopathy (patient resource)
- Diabetes Screening Guide (patient resource)
- Documentation and Coding Best Practices, Diabetes
- Managing Type 2 Diabetes, article
- Managing Type 2 Diabetes, social campaign
- Understanding Type 2 Diabetes (patient resource)
- Accountable Care Organization Education Module
- Antibiotic Overview (patient resource)
- Colon Cancer Screening (patient resource)
- Coupon Card Medication Target List
- Flu Shot poster series
- Medication Record pocket guide (patient resource)
- Nebraska Emergency Treatment Order - NETO
- Where Should I be Seen? ER vs Urgent Care, (patient resource)
- Basics of MRA Overview
- CMS-HCC/ICD-10 Digital Reference Guide
- HCC Quick Reference Guide, full and pocket versions
- Documentation Coding and Best Practices, Cardiology
- Documentation Coding and Best Practices, Diabetes
- Documentation Coding and Best Practices, Tips & Hints
- M-E-A-T Overview
- MRA Online Education Module
NHN Lunch-and-Learn Programs
Nebraska Health Network has a number of lunch-and-learn programs designed to educate your team on the latest industry news and Network initiatives. Choose from the list below or request a topic specific to your needs.
Chronic Care Management
Medical Risk Adjustment
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
NHN/accountable care organization