CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Innovator of the Year Award
2020 Nebraska Health Network Innovator of the Year: Call for Nominations
The Nebraska Health Network Innovator of the Year Award honors an individual who, in the previous year, strengthened the work of our accountable care organization. The award recognizes an individual for his or her inspiring leadership, implementation of innovative practices and their efforts to embrace and advance value-based care initiatives.
This award is open to any individual who supports the Nebraska Health Network including physicians, advanced practice providers, administrators or clinic personnel. NHN employees are not eligible for the award.
This individual should support NHN’s five core values:
- Innovation: Nominee should exhibit a thoughtful, creative and innovative approach to value-based care
- Collaborative: Nominee should embrace opportunities to collaborate with the NHN, health partners and patients
- Community-Focused: Work of the nominee should support our collective efforts to strengthen patient care in our community
- Accountable: The initiatives, leadership or support this individual has provided should demonstrate a positive impact on accountable care organizations and value-based care
- Transparent: The nominee should embrace analytical data to continually look for ways to improve and grow the impact of their initiatives
Nominations are due by March 20, 2020. The Innovator of the Year Award will be presented on Thursday, April 23, at the NHN Spring Physician and Provider Meeting.